Monday, October 30, 2006

Last Saturday at Neil's

I will post a full report about our show at Neil's soon, but due to the home computer being on the fritz, this is the first opportunity I've had to post anything. Here's a good look at some of the good-looking folks who were there with us, followed by a shot of us onstage in costume and a picture of our beaming bass player, who was celebrating the birth of his new daughter, Lucy Eleanor. The photo at the bottom is of me (pre-Alice Cooper makeup) and our pals Mindy, Rachel and Jan. They came in costume, as directed, but had to leave before we honored their request for "Sad Girlfriend". Bummer. Sorry, Jan!!

Thanks to Roger Mexico, John Paul Keith and the great folks at Neil's!!







1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry we had to leave early. I'll take you up on my request at the next show!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home