Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Memphis Originals

I'll be playing a "solo" set at MO's Edge Coffeehouse (3521 Walker, near the U of M) this Saturday, July 28 at 6 p.m. with my dear friend and guitarist extraordinaire, Matt Oliver, joining me on lead guitar. We're opening for the fabulous Archives, who are celebrating the release of their fine new full-length CD and the birth of some Archive babies! There is no cover charge! MO's does serve food, if you wish to dine there that evening. And as long as you're willing to pay a $2/person "corkage" fee and are over 21 years of age, you're welcome to bring your own beer and/or wine.

See ya there, kids!

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger The Jeters said...

I sure wish I lived in Memphis right about now. This sounds like a sweet show. Speaking of archives, I'd like to send in a long distance dedication to my boys for something like Butterfly, Two Days, Let's Go Dancing, or the 'Mats.

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger The Central Standards said...

Wish you could be here, too! Don't know that we'll dust off any of those old chestnuts--perhaps we'll reserve those for next time we all jam together!

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger The Beaudoins said...

You know... there's a gig opportunity at our Halloween party on the 27th! I don't know how much we could pay you guys but it would sure be fun to have live music at the house!

Let me know what you think.

 
At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff - you and Matt rule. Thanks for being part of what was a really fun night for us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home